Linear hydraulic single acting actuators are available in spring to close ( HC ) execution with failure position with extended shaft.
Design, engineering and materials adopted allow optimum performance in the heaviest and severe working condition. Well proofed heavy duty design concept provides a economical and reliable solution with the key following features:
• Totally enclosed construction with complete protection for all internal and moving parts
• Fabricated carbon steel construction without use of aluminum
• Hydraulic cylinder in internally chromium plated carbon steel in order to minimize piston movement friction and prevent corrosion phenomenon
• Internal shaft in chromium plated alloy steel and bushings PTFE charged to reduce frictions so to minimize hysteresys and dead band even in the most severe control service
• Spring cartridge designed with safety bolts to allow the replacement of the spring in field without any danger for operating personnel .
• Standard operating temperature range min -20°C max +80°C. Available on request execution for low temperature ( up to -60°C ) or high temperature ( up to 200°C )
• Emergency manual hand wheel, handwheel with side gear or hydraulic handpump available on request
• Available out of standard execution for offshore with external bolts and external shaft in stainless steel
• Available certification : 2014/68/EU ( PED ) – 94/9/CE ( ATEX ) – SIL 3 – CUTR